Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of 13 Assistant Director. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 13
Location: New Delhi.
Post Name: Assistant Director
Applying Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- Research Officer
- Applying candidates must have passed Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age:56 years
Pay Scale: Rs.56100 – Rs.177500/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of MHA at www.mha.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 16.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply