Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 565
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk
- Administrative Officer
- Executive Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Junior Stenographer
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for MHADA Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- As per Rules
Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of MHADA at www.mhada.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the MHADA
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.10.2021