Ministry of Defence has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Cook. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 10
Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for MOD Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 18000 – 56900/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website MOD of at www.mod.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Commanding Officer, 2 Army Headquarters Signal Regiment, Roorkee Road, Meerut Cantt-250001
|1||Application Opening Date||11.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.09.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download