Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 61
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for MPHC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 922.16/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website MPHC of at www.mphc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of MPHC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.07.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.08.2021