Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI). Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 240
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
- Applying candidates must have 12th, Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for MPSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age – 43 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 38,600/- to Rs.1,22,800/-
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Maharashtra Public Service Commission of at www.mpsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of MPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.09.2021