Mumbai Port Trust has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Programming Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Mumbai Port Trust
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Rs.7700 to Rs. 9,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Mumbai Port Trust at www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- the office of ATC, Bhandar Bhavan, 3rd floor, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010.
Key Dates for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||29.07.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||27.08.2021|
Mumbai Port Trust Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download