National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Consultant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- UT Coordinator
- Project Consultant – Finance
- Project Consultant – Monitoring
- Evaluation and Associate Project Consultant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree, CA/ICWA/MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NABARD Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.39,000/- to Rs. 87,500/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NABARD at www.nabard.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NABARD
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NABARD Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||28.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||07.10.2021|
NABARD Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download