National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Project Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.Ed, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NCERT Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Rs.23000 – 25000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NCERT at www.ncert.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- Room No. 520, 5th Floor, G. B. Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Key Dates for NCERT Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||26.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||09.09.2021|
NCERT Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download