National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: Pune
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NCL Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NCL at www.ncl-india.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the UPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NCL Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||27.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||30.09.2021|
NCL Jobs Notification Important Links: