National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02
Location: Kolkata, New Delhi
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Applying candidates must have a Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the NCRB Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NCRB Limited at www.ncrb.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.),National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.11.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download