National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Constable. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1978
Location: All Over India
Details of Vacancies:
- Head Constable
- Assistant Commandant
- Applying candidates must have 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NDRF Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 44,900/- – Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NDRF at www.ndrf.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- DIG (Estt), HQ NDRF, 6th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26.10.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download