North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 94
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree/Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NEEPCO Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.15000 – 18000/-
- Merit List
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NEEPCO at www.neepco.co.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NEEPCO
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NEEPCO Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||27.07.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||20.08.2021|
NEEPCO Jobs Notification Important Links: