National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Faculty. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 101
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have Ph.D, MBBS, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NFSU Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 90,000/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: Rs.250/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NFSU of at www.nfsu.ac.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NFSU.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||30.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||20.10.2021|
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply