National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Stenographer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Hyderabad
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Junior Stenographer
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NGRI Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Typing Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NGRI at www.ngri.org.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NGRI.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NGRI Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||03.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.10.2021|
NGRI Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply