National Health Mission (NHM Haryana) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Field Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Health Mission (NHM Haryana)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 14
- District Programme Coordinator
- Field Officer
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Applying candidates must have 10th, 12th, D.Pharm, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NHM Haryana Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs. 12,500/- to 1,00,000/-
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NHM Haryana at www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- District Health and Family Welfare Society, Olo, Civil Surgeon, A-Block, 5th Floor, Sector-06, Panchkula.
|1||Application Opening Date||20.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||05.10.2021|