National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 173
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer
- Sr. Accountant
- Asstt Rajbhasha Officer
- Sr. Medical Officer
- Applying candidates must have Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NHPC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 29600 – 119500/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NHPC at www.nhpcindia.com
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NHPC.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.09.2021