National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 06
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Applying candidates must have passed MS/MD or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the NIA Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 56 years
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIA at www.nia.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 (Rajasthan).
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 22.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.11.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download