National Institute of Epidemiology (IMCR-NIE) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Upper Division Clerk. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Organization Name: National Institute of Epidemiology (IMCR-NIE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Job
Total Vacancies: 24
Location: All Over India
- Project Upper Division Clerk
- Project Research Assistant
- Project Scientist – B
- Applying candidates must have passed the Under Graduate, Post Graduate, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIE Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.31,000/ – Rs.72,325/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Apply through E-Mail
- Eligible applicants who fulfill the above criteria may apply through email. The application Please send the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1||Application Opening Date||31.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.09.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download