National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02
Details of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor
- Applying candidates must have Master Degree, M.Ed, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIEPMD Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIEPMD of at www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India) East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai- 603 112.
|1||Application Opening Date||27.07.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||27.08.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download