National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Security Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIIST Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.19900 – 63200/-
- Online Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIIST at www.niist.res.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NIIST
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NIIST Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||06.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||11.10.2021|
NIIST Jobs Notification Important Links: