National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Research Associate
- Social Worker
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Office Assistant
- Data Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Yoga Therapist
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.Sc, M.phill, Ph.D, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIMHANS Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.35,400 -1,12, 400/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIMHANS at www.nimhans.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029, India
Key Dates for NIMHANS Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||16.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.10.2021|
NIMHANS Jobs Notification Important Links: