National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the MBBS, Diploma, M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D, MSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIMHANS Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIMHANS at www.nimhans.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- NRC building 4th floor Committee Room, Adjacent to academic & evaluation, NIMHANS.
Key Dates for NIMHANS Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||20.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||25.08.2021|
NIMHANS Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download