National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Research Scientist II
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Technician Support III
- Insect Collector
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIMR Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.16,000 – 48,000/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIMR at www.nimr.org.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NIMR
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NIMR Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||11.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||26.08.2021|
NIMR Jobs Notification Important Links: