National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Thematic Studies. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 09
Details of Vacancies:
- Financial Inclusion
- Livelihood Farm
- Livelihood Non-Farm
- Institution Building and Capacity Building
- Food Nutrition Health & WASH
- Convergence & Social Development
- Thematic Studies/MLE
- Community Funds and Bookkeeping practices
- Applying candidates must have passed Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIRDPR Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIRDPR at www.nirdpr.org.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NIRDPR
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||11.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||01.09.2021|