National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
- Applying candidates must have B.Tech/B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIT Karnataka Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 18000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIT Karnataka of at www.nitk.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, P.O: Srinivasanagar, Mangalore, Karnataka- 575 025.
|1||Application Opening Date||17.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||31.08.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download