National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates must have M. Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIT Karnataka Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIT Karnataka of at www.nitk.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org the last date.
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Co-Investigator and Assistant Professor, E&C Engineering Department, NITK Surathkal Mangalore-575025, India.
- Application Opening Date: 15.09.2021
- Application Closing Date: 20.10.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download