National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 05
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.Phil/Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIT Nagaland Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 52 years
- Rs. 101500/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIT Nagaland at www.nitnagaland.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Registrar, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland 797103.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07.10.2021