National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Field Worker. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Field Worker
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th, Masters degree in science or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NITRD Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NITRD at www.nitrd.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- Administrative Block, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110030.
Key Dates for NITRD Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||21.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||27.09.2021|
NITRD Jobs Notification Important Links: