National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Program Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Details of Vacancies:
- Program Officer
- Program Manager
- Applying candidates must have M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Plan or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIUA Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer Official Notification.
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIUA of at www.niua.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NIUA.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
|1||Application Opening Date||20.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||06.09.2021|
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply