National Institute for The Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (NIVH) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Institute for The Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (NIVH)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 15
Details of Vacancies:
- Special Educator
- Applying candidates must have Diploma Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIVH Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 32,000 /- to 45,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIVH at www.nivh.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248 001
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.09.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download