National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Site Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Jammu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Site Engineer
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NPCC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NPCC at www.npcc.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required).
- Office of the Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, Northern Zonal Office, House No. 822-A, Near Dogra Ground, Gandhi Nagar Jammu – 180004.
Key Dates for NPCC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||11.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||24.08.2021|
NPCC Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download