Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 107
Details of Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice
- Applying candidates must have ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NPCIL Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NPCIL at www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NPCIL.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.09.2021