Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Fixed Term Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 34
Details of Vacancies:
- Fixed Term Engineer
- Applying candidates must have B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NPCIL Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NPCIL at www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Senior Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627106
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download