National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Artisan Trainee. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 53
- Artisan Trainee
- Applying candidates must have ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NTPC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NTPC at www.ntpccareers.net
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Head of Department, Human Resource Department Mouda Super Thermal Poser Project Mouda – Ramtek Road, Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur Maharashtra, Pin 441104
|1||Application Opening Date||11.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||21.09.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download