Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 385
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Applying candidates must have Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for OPSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Written Exam
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: NIL
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the OPSC.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.09.2021
- Official Notification & Online Application: Click Here to Apply