Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 84
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for OFB Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 4984/-
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of OFB at www.ofb.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required)
- HRD Division, Ordnance Factory, Tiruchirappalli.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download