Paradip Port Trust has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of various EDP Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Paradip Port Trust
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: EDP Assistant
Official Website: www.paradipport.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- EDP Assistant – 05
- Applying candidates must have Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Paradip Port Trust Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,400/- to Rs. 70,500/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Office of the Paradip Port Trust at www.paradipport.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “Office of the Secretary,
Paradip Port Trust,
Odisha – 754142.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.04.2020
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply