Parliament of India has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Associate. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Parliament of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 11
Location: New Delhi
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Associate
- Junior Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Applying candidates must have passed PG Diploma, Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the Parliament of India Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 58 years
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Parliament of India at www.loksabha.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Administration Branch-I, Room No. 619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2021
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download