Pension Fund Regulatory and Development has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development
Employment Type: Central Govt Job
Total Vacancies: 14
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Finance & Accounts
- Information Technology
- Official Language (Rajbhasha)
- Research (Economics, Statistics)
- Applying candidates must have passed the Under B.E, B.Tech, CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for PFRDA Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale: Rs.28,150 – Rs.34,350/- /-
- Phase I Online Exam
- Phase II Online Exam
- Gen, EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: NIL
How To Apply:
- Log in to the official website www.pfrda.org.in
- Find the advertisement for PFRDA, click on the advertisement.
- PFRDA notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided with the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.09.2021