Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 20
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Fellow
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for PRSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/-
- Short listed
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website PRSC at www.prsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the PRSC.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.09.2021