Punjab Police has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Punjab Police
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 267
Details of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector
- Applying candidates must have Any Bachelors Degree, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Punjab Police Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Police at www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Punjab Police.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2021
- Official Notification & Online Application: Click Here to Apply