Rural Development Department Jharkhand has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Rural Development Department
Employment Type: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 47
- Block Coordinator
- Accountant cum Computer Operator
- Technical Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Applying candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Graduate with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RDD Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer To Official Notification
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Rural Development Department at www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.10.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply