Regional Institute of Education (RIE) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Work Experience Teacher. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Regional Institute of Education (RIE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Work Experience Teacher
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Master Degree, M.Phil, UGC, Ph.D, B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RIE Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs.26,250 – 1,00,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website RIE at www.riebbs.ac.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the RIE
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for RIE Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||06.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||18.08.2021|
RIE Jobs Notification Important Links: