Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 48
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Applying candidates must have B.E / B.Tech, B. Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs.40, 000 – Rs. 1, 40, 000/-
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of RITES at www.rites.com
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the RITES.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.07.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2021