Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Statistical Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Statistical Officer
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed M.Sc Agricultural, Master degree in Economics or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RPSC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- L- 12 (Grade Pay -4800/-)
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs.150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website RPSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the RPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for RPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||26.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||02.10.2021|
RPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: