Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Village Development Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 3896
Details of Vacancies:
- Village Development Officer/ Grama Vikas Adhikari
- Applying candidates must have Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RSMSSB Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
- Written Test
- General/ OBC (CL)/ EWS/ EBC: Rs. 450/-
- BC/ OBC (NCL)/ of Rajasthan: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website RSMSSB of at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of RSMSSB
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.10.2021