State Bank of India (SBI) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 2056
Location: All Over India
Details of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Applying candidates must have Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SBI Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 63,840/-
- Phase-I: Primary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website SBI of at www.sbi.co.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of SBI
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.10.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.10.2021