State Bank of India (SBI) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 606
Location: All Over India
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Investment Officer
- Central Research Team
- Applying candidates must have Diploma, CA, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SBI Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 48170– 18 lakhs
- Short List
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website SBI of at www.sbi.co.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of SBI
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.10.2021
- Notification Link (1): Click Here to Download
- Notification Link (2): Click Here to Download
- Notification Link (3): Click Here to Download
- Application Link (1): Click Here to Apply
- Application Link (2): Click Here to Apply
- Application Link (3): Click Here to Apply