Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Constable (GD). Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 25271
Location: All Over India
- Constable (GD)
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
- Document Verification
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the SSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for SSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||17.07.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||31.08.2021|
SSC Jobs Notification Important Links: