Coimbatore Social Welfare Office has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Case Worker. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Coimbatore Social Welfare Office
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Counsellor
- Case Worker – II
- Applying candidates must have passed Degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the TN Social Welfare Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.Coimbatore.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “District Social Welfare Officer, District Social Welfare Office, District Collectorate Campus, Old Building, Ground Floor, Coimbatore – 641018″.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 21.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2021